Dino Hunter Sweater
A soft, cosy sweater for cool kids! Jane Burns designed the Dino Hunter Sweater specifically for young adventurers. Knitted with Scheepjes Merino Soft for a soft touch. Depending on the size, you can make a comfortable sweater for children using 6-8 balls of Merino Soft. The pattern was written in 5 sizes from ages 0-6 months to 2-3 years. This pattern is suitable for beginning knitters as it doesn’t involve shaping.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This pattern is written in English and the stitch terms of this pattern are UK.
Material (sold seperatly):
- Scheepjes Merino Soft (50% Superwashed Merino wool, 25% Microfibre, 25% acrylic; 50g/105m)
- YARN A : 603 Michelanelo x 4 (4: 5: 5: 6) balls (or the colour of your choice)
- YARN B : 605 Hogarth x 1 (1: 1: 1: 1) ball (or the colour of your choice)
- YARN C : 628 Botticelli x 1 (1: 1: 1: 1) ball (or the colour of your choice)
- Needles: 3,25 mm
- Needles: 4 mm
- Circular needle: 3,25 mm 40 cm de long
- Stitch holder
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Buttons: 6 (6: 6: 6: 6) x 17.5mm light grey (or the colour of your choice).