Crochet Between the Lines
The famous knitting pattern designed by Tammy from Canadutch, called ‘Read Between the Lines’ has been adapted into a crochet pattern and made available as an After Party. The shawl features an enchanting illusion, aided by the use of the illusion crochet techniques. Thanks to Tammy's magic, the crocheted shawl is even completely reversible! To get started on this pattern, you will need 2 Whirl cakes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This pattern is written in French and the stitch terms of this patterns are UK.
Finished size (after blocking):
Width (lenght of final row) : 125cm (50in)
Lenght (long straight edge) : 180cm (71in)
Supplies (sold separately):
- Scheepjes Whirl* (60% cotton, 40% acrylic; 215g/1000m)
- Yarn A : 758 Lavenderlicious X 1 cake (or the color of your choice)
- Yarn B : 773 Blackcurrant Squeeze me X 1 cake (or the color of your choice)
- Crochet : 3.00mm (US 2 1/2)
- Yarn needle
* Wolly Whirl, Whirlette and Frosted Whirl yarns can also be used.
The pattern is a paper brochure.