An adorable dress for all stylish little ones!
The Sunshine Dress, designed by Jane Burns, is a lovable garment designed for children ranging 0-3 years old. Made using 7-11 balls of Scheepjes Merino Soft yarn, this dress is ultimately cosy and ideal for colder days spent playing outdoors!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This pattern is written in English and the stitch terms of this pattern are UK.
Material (sold seperatly):
- Scheepjes Merino Soft (50% Superwashed Merino wool, 25% Microfibre, 25% acrylic; 50g/105m)
- YARN A : 644 Dürer x 4 (5: 5: 6: 7) balls (or the colour of your choice)
- YARN B : 605 Hoarthx 1 (1: 1: 1: 2) ball (or the colour of your choice)
- YARN C : 602 Raphaël x 1 (1: 1: 1: 1) ball (or the colour of your choice)
- Needles: 3,25 mm
- Needles: 4 mm
- Circular needle: 3,25 mm 40 cm de long
- Stitch holder
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Buttons: 6 (6: 6: 6: 6) x 17.5mm light grey (or the colour of your choice).